When your data is on the line, trust shouldn’t enter into it: your choice should be based on proof. The INetU Managed Security Suite combines defense-in-depth with our unique complex hosting expertise. It’s a complete toolkit for proactively protecting your hosted services and data.
Truly managed security
In our world, “managed” means more than “outsourced.” It means that, in addition to the best technology, we have the best people: a dedicated team of security engineers who respond to alerts 24/7/365. It’s also a synonym for “easy as pie”: each INetU Managed Security Suite service integrates seamlessly with the INetU Client Center to make your job as simple as possible. Like everything we offer, our complex hosting experts can tailor the Security Suite to your specific needs.
Take your pick—or pick them all
- Managed firewalls with VPN: Our carrier-grade hardware-based firewalls from Cisco are configured to present the minimum attack surface for your applications. To protect data in transit, Virtual Private Network services can be implemented on a per-user or site-wide basis.
- Security Incident Event Management: Enable automatic monitoring of logs on multiple device types with instant alerts when suspicious activity occurs.
- Intrusion Protection and Detection Systems: Intrusion Protection stops suspicious traffic, while Intrusion Detection simply alerts the security team that it’s there: either way, you can view stopped or flagged activity in the INetU Client Portal any time.
- Web Application Firewall: By monitoring ports 80 and 443, the INetU Web Application Firewall stops suspicious web server requests before hackers get within a country mile of vulnerable code.
- Dual Factor Authentication: Assuming they’re not robots or aliens, your employees are only human, and humans are terrible at choosing secure passwords. Help them meet stringent security requirements by adding a physical authentication factor like a USB key or RFID-enabled ID badge.
- Vulnerability Scanning: Check for chinks in your armor, both from within your firewall (Internal Vulnerability Scanning) and outside it (External Vulnerability Scanning) enhancing your ability to comply with regulatory requirements and prevent security breaches.
- File Integrity Monitoring: Know when a file was last changed—and who changed it. Unauthorized alterations can be tracked and fixed when problems occur.
Don’t just trust us. Test us.
Compare our Security Suite to any other hosting provider and you’ll see how our defense-in-depth approach and complex hosting expertise work together to deliver secure solutions that make sense for you.