The truth about cloud computing that cloud companies don’t want you to know.
You’ve heard the hype: in the future, all data will live in one big, happy cloud. Now hear the refreshing truth: there will always be good reasons to use dedicated hardware. That’s why INetU offers hybrid hosting solutions that give you the best of both worlds. Keep your specialized applications or sensitive data on managed servers
, and seamlessly and securely connect to the INetU Gated Community Cloud
for peak loads or compute-intensive jobs. (In technical terms, have your cake and eat it, too. Did you expect less from the Complex Hosting Experts?)
Can your cloud provider do this?
At INetU, there are no one-size-fits-all solutions. We design your hosting plan to meet your actual needs (crazy, we know). So you can…
- Seamlessly combine cloud and managed hosting to support the needs of different business units inside your enterprise.
- Migrate from dedicated hardware to cloud services at your own pace.
- Meet regulatory requirements by keeping private data on private servers and use Gated Community Cloud for everything else.
- Run complex applications with custom server settings that leverage cloud-scale resources for routine processing.
- Instantly access cloud resources for large or complex compute jobs with pay-as-you-go pricing.
do all these things and more, every day, with hybrid hosting solutions. You can, too. Just call us—we’ll be glad to show you how.
Rock-solid, wicked fast
INetU designs every solution to meet the most demanding enterprise needs. That means built-in fault tolerance and redundancy with a 100% uptime guarantee. It means integration with the INetU Security Suite for end-to-end data protection. And, it means fiber-speed connections from managed hardware to our Gated Community Cloud for blazing performance 24/7. Did we mention it’s simple to manage? Your dedicated and cloud resources are at your fingertips in a single web-based console, accessible when and where you need it.
Complex hosting made simple
Not every hosting company offers hybrid solutions because hybrid is inherently complex. INetU eats complex for breakfast (with a glass of thorny and a side of impossible). When the happy, shiny cloud looks too good to be true, it is—and it’s time to call INetU.
Let's get started...
Are you ready to get the best of both worlds?
Click on the INetU Client Center icon to get started.
You've selected the INetU Hybrid Cloud.
Let's get started. Fill out the form to download the full diagram and get a quote from an INetU Solutions Consultant.